Saturday, January 9, 2010

'I think thousands of Pearl Jam fans became Neil Young fans on Saturday, and I think Young should be applauded for putting himself on the line'


"Recording Mirror Ball was like audio vérité, just a snapshot of what's happening. Sometimes I didn't know who was playing. I was just conscious of this big smouldering mass of sound."[ MOJO MAGAZINE, DEC 1995]

Pearl Jam & Neil Young.

The Godfather of Grunge meets one of the pioneering bands of the 90's resulting in the album Mirrorball. This live collaboration as part of the support tour in '95 is a part of their live history together, you can be the judge.


The Polo Field

San Francisco, California

June 24, 1995


1. Big Green Country

2. Act of Love

3. Throw Your Hatred Down

4. Powderfinger

5. Truth be Known

6. Rockin' in the Free World

7. The Needle and the Damage Done

8. My My, Hey Hey

9. I'm the Ocean

10. Down by the River

Disc Two:

1. Downtown

2. Cortez the Killer

3. Peace and Love

4. Rockin' in the Free World

Pearl Jam:

5. Last Exit

6. Spin the Black Circle

7. Go

8. Animal

9. Tremor Christ

10. Corduroy

11. Not for You


No comments:

Post a Comment