Sunday, November 29, 2009

A mad tangerine dream with a dog chasing UFO's in a temple full of chains...


Been going through an Alice phase, by that I mean Alice In Chains & Alice Cooper. So upon making a compilation cd for a friend, I decided to add some other interesting numbers to the disc. Mainly early 90's bands and artists of similar sound but with the inclusion of some 70's and prog numbers. Here's the track listing and the artwork I made for it. I won't upload the mp3's themselves, but I'm sure finding them won't be hard...look for and enjoy.

1. I Don’t know anything - MAD SEASON

2. Like A Stone - AUDIOSLAVE

3. Seasons - CHRIS CORNELL

4. Brother - ALICE IN CHAINS

5. Only women bleed - ALICE COOPER

6. River of Deceit - MAD SEASON

7. The Silent Man - DREAM THEATER

8. Tangerine - LED ZEPPELIN

9. Try Me - UFO

10. Call me a Dog - TEMPLE OF THE DOG

11. Right Turn - ALICE IN CHAINS / 'MUDGARDEN'

12. Chloe Dancer / Crown of thorns - MOTHER LOVE BONE

13. Just Like Suicide - SOUNDGARDEN

14. Black gives way to blue - ALICE IN CHAINS

15. Wide Awake(Live unplugged) - AUDIOSLAVE

16. Space Dye Vest - DREAM THEATER




1 comment: